Let it snow!
Our snowdance seems to have worked! We've received 10cm of fresh snow overnight and¬†snowmaking is still underway in some areas of the resort. Experts are predicting 35cm fresh by next week. Let's hope they're right!¬†
It is¬†wild and windy up here at the moment¬†with winds expected to reach 75km/h today. Please be advised that some lifts may be placed on windhold.
Pick up a¬† school holiday¬†guide¬†from our Guest Services Team at Hotham Central and get involved in all the fun activities on offer.
05 July 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update