Reap the benefits of your Hero Pass
Christmas is just around the corner and we think you should treat yourself for being very good skiers and boarders this year! Pay the balance of your 2013 Hero Pass by 5pm this Thursday 6 December to receive the gift that keeps on giving.
When you pay your Hero Pass in full by 6 December you will receive access to the many Summer benefits that come free with your Hero Pass. With plenty to choose from here are a few stand outs you won’t want to miss:
• Niseko, Japan for the 2012/13 Northern Hemisphere Winter; one day all-mountain pass, buy 4 stay 7 nights in select properties, free ziplining and more!
• Silverstar, Canada for the 2012/13 Northern Hemisphere Winter; 2 x free all-inclusive adult one day lift passes. Unlimited riding for any day of your choice of the season, PLUS unlimited access to snowshoe trails, Tube Town Adventure Park, ice skating, discounts on lessons and lift passes for friends and family plus more!
• Free child entry and/or additional discounts at the following Merlin attractions:
o Melbourne Aquarium
o Sydney Aquarium
o Sydney Tower Eye
o WILD LIFE Sydney
o WILD LIFE Hamilton Island
o Madame Tussaud’s Sydney
o Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary
o Underwater World
o Kelly Tarlton’s Auckland
o Otway and Illawarra Fly
• The General Store, Hotham - 10% off accommodation at Mountain Dreaming Apartments, food and beverages, back packer accommodation and tickets to the Cool Summer Festival, when booked and paid directly through The General.
• Brown Brothers Epicurean Centre, Milawa - Free glass of Prosecco with any main meal at the Brown Brothers Epicurean Centre.
• Bright Brewery, Bright – 10% discount for Hero Pass holders on beverages, food and merchandise.
To pay your balance give our Tickets team a call on 03 5759 4436 and make sure you have your credit card details handy. Office hours are 8.30am – 5pm so don’t leave it to the last minute – you will risk not getting through before the deadline!
All other balances are due by 1 May 2013.
Seasons greetings to all and best wishes for the New Year. See you in 2013!
04 December 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update