This year, spend less time waiting in the tickets queue and more time doing what you love – skiing or snowboarding! With the launch of Hotham’s new eStore this year, you can organise everything you need for your perfect snow holiday before you even arrive.
Purchase everything from lift passes, snowsports lessons and equipment hire before you hop in the car, bus or plane to Hotham. Don’t waste time queuing! Use the convenient express lane when you arrive at Hotham Central to pick up your pre-purchased tickets and hit the slopes faster. Go to www.hotham.com.au/estore today.
This season, you can ski or snowboard for 5 days for only $85 dollars per day or pay just $270 for any three consecutive days. Planning on coming up for the weekend? Hit the slopes all day Saturday AND Sunday for just $185.
See you on the snow!
31 July 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update