Snowdepth reaches 2 metres
On the final day of Winter 2012, following 21cm of fresh snowfall in the last 48 hours, our average natural snowdepthÂ hit the 2 metre mark â€“ the highest snowdepth experienced since 2004!
After dropping to an overnight low of -6.1 degrees at around 3.30am this morning, the current temperature is a very chilly -5.6 degrees and the forecast maximum today is only -4 degrees! The resortâ€™s average natural snowdepth is now 203cm and climbing as more snow continues to fall. 352cm of snow has fallen to date this season, surpassing the season average of 300cm.
Donâ€™t miss out on the opportunity to make the most of the fresh snowfall and the best Spring snow conditions in 20 years.
Book your lift tickets, hire, lessons and more online today at Hothamâ€™s NEW eStore at www.hotham.com.au/estore. Then jump in the express eStore lane at Hotham Central Tickets and get out on the mountain faster!
Image: 13cm fresh snow in the past 24hrs on the railometre
31 August 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update