Call me Maybe - Hotham style
Inspired by the Miami Dolphins, the Orica Green Edge Cycling team, and Carly Rae Jepsen herself, an idea sparked to create our very own Hotham version of the hit song Call me Maybe.
With numerous facets of the resort getting involved, from Snowmaking to Tickets, Retail to Terrain Parks, we have been able to showcase just how fun Hotham is – for guests as well as staff.
Check out the fun here and share this with your friends!
30 September 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update