Ride with Gerro
Earlier this month, Andrew Yang from Camberwell was announced as the lucky winner of the ‘Ride with Gerro’ competition - a once in a lifetime opportunity to cycle one of the 7 Peaks with Australian pro cyclist, Tour de France stage winner and current Australian Road Race Champion Simon Gerrans.
Andrew and three friends chose Hotham to tackle and had a ball cycling to the top today, receiving tips and advice from Simon Gerrans himself along the way.
According to Gerro, “Hotham is by far the hardest of all the peaks, for sure” – words of advice for all those challenging themselves on the 7 Peaks climb in the coming months.
A big thank you to The General Store for hosting the riders on their trip to Hotham!
For more information about the 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge and to register, visit www.7peaks.com.au.
Image: Andrew and Gerro finishing their ride at the Genny earlier today.
30 November 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update