There are so many fun activities to keep the kids entertained throughout the July school holidays. Anyday this week, kids can play board games, football or colour in their favourite Snowdragon, Harry! Kids can have fun playing Nintendo Wii with their mates and see if they have what it takes to build the best snowman.
Make teams and have a go at answering some fun trivia questions at the Trivia Night on Tuesday from 5 - 6pm at Chill Bar. On Wednesday, pick up your treasure hunt questions from Guest Services and explore the mountain to see if you can figure out the answers and win some cool prizes. Ski under lights on Wednesday night for Night Skiing from 6.30 - 9.30pm at the Big D.
Kids can also zoom around on a kids snowmobile at the top of the Big D from 1 - 4pm daily, just $15 for 15 minutes.
The Park Rangers Squad are hosting an awesome Snowsports Program for kids aged 7 - 14 years. Starting today until Saturday, the 6 day program is $780 for the full week or just $130 for a single day including 6 hours daily tuition, video sessions and lunch. Call Snowsports on 03 5759 4450 to book.
Kids will be kept entertained with face painting, helium balloons and colouring in at the General Store from 3 – 5pm on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. In Dinner Plain, on Friday, Saturday and Monday, kids can play with helium balloons, snow graffiti, have their faces painted and build snow critters.
For more information, visit Guest Services and download the full school holidays schedule here.
30 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update