18cm fresh snow
We've had 18cm fresh in the past 24 hours bringing us to a total ofÂ 40cm out of this storm! We've reached the expected maximumÂ snowfall for the weekend and it's still snowing!Â Let's hope Mother Nature continues to impress us with more.
8 lifts are in operation today and it's freshies all round! The current temperature is -3.3 degrees with a forecast max of -3 degrees. We certainly recommend that you rug up and take a hot chocolate break when you deserve it.
Stay tunedÂ toÂ www.facebook.com/hothamalpineresort for the latest updates.
Image: Rail above the Basin this morning.
30 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update