School Holiday Fun
Hotham is the perfect place to bring your family these school holidays, with plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy on and off the slopes.
Hotham has a great line-up of School Holiday Activities including Nintendo Wii competitions, a colouring competition, board games and footy and cricket hire, a ‘build a snowman’ competition and much more!
Harry the Snowdragon will be performing his live stage show every Wednesday and Saturday at the Big D at 4pm. Harry’s birthday is on Wednesday 6 July, come along and help him celebrate! The party kicks off with his live show, followed by party games, dancing and birthday cake!
Night skiing is back! Cruise the Big D on Wednesday and Saturday nights from 6.30 – 9.30pm. For the older kids, supervised teen sessions are available for just $25. Bookings can be made at Kids Snowsports.
Watch the skies light up over the Big D with a magical fireworks display on select nights from 6pm (weather permitting).
With so much action for the kids, Mum and Dad can also enjoy some activities off the slopes. Après Evenings run on Tuesdays (Hotham Central) and Wednesdays (Rundells Alpine Lodge, Dinner Plain) from 4 – 6pm throughout the holidays. Sample some of the finest food and wine produced in the region after a day on the slopes. A wide range of entertainment and dining options are available across Hotham’s many venues, check out the What's On schedule for more information.
Image - kids carving it up at night skiing on the Big D .
30 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update