Only 100 sleeps til the snow season
We’re not sure about you, but this miserably cool summer has already got us thinking about winter. If it’s not going to be hot and sunny it may as well be cold and snowy!
Winter is fast approaching and there is only 100 sleeps left until the grand season opening on Saturday 11 June. Start tuning your skis and waxing your boards, from all reports we are expecting a bumper snow season.
If you need to update your winter wardrobe make sure you head to Zirky’s and Pinnacle DP over the March Labour Day long weekend to snap up some bargains – there will be huge discounts on last winter’s stock. Whether you want sensible gloves or an outrageously loud pair of pants, get them on sale before the snow starts falling.
To whet your appetite here is a little reminder of how great last season was. Check out the pic of Ollie floating through fresh powder on August 26.
03 March 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update