Is this your dream job in Marketing?
Could this be your dream job?
Are you a brand guru?
Passionate about snow, marketing and all things digital?
We have two very exciting new roles available, one located at Falls Creek and one at Hotham Alpine Resort.
Now there is double the opportunity to secure an exciting brand role in the snow industry. A rare opportunity… read on.
The Resort Brand Managers will assist in driving growth of the products in their resort brand portfolio including lifts, snowsports, retail, rental, events and more. The key goal is visitation and all elements of these broad and exciting roles work towards this goal. The roles encompass marketing, communications, digital and social media, advertising, events and sponsorship. You will own the activation of key joint campaigns across your brand and have direct input to strategy development as well as the daily operations of the marketing function.
You will work with a small and dynamic team, through the General Manager of the resort and jointly with the Head of Sales & Marketing – Ski for Merlin Entertainments Group. You will join the 2nd largest attraction company in the world with global opportunities across the businesses of well know brands such as SEALIFE aquariums, Madame Tussauds and Legoland.
Desired Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will have:
• At least four years experience in marketing/communications/brand management
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing/media/communications
• Proven track record of working with marketing campaigns
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• The ability to manage and/or mentor a junior marketer
• Cross functional marketing experience is highly desirable
• Ability to ski or snowboard at intermediate level or above
• Passion to live on mountain in Winter and embrace the whole experience
This is a unique opportunity for a strong marketer who is keen to work at one of Australia’s leading ski resorts. If this sounds like you, don’t miss this great opportunity to join our resort teams and play a part in the future development of the Australian snowsports industry.
To apply please email your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 15 February 2013.
03 February 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update