Get your skis on for Census
The next Census of Population and Housing is TONIGHT, so even if you're enjoying the snow here at Hotham, you still need to complete a Census form. The data collected will help define what our country will look like in the future – from the Victorian snowfields to Australia as a whole.
The easiest way to complete your Census is by using the eCensus facility which enables people to complete the Census Form securely on the internet. To use the online form, you need to use the unique pin number issued by your Hotham Census Collector.
Collectors have been on the mountain for two or three delivering the forms and pin numbers for the eCensus.
You can choose either method to complete your Census. If you complete a hardcopy version, remember to return it to your Collector.
For more information on the Census go to: www.abs.gov.au/census, call 1300 338 776 or view the eCensus Fact Sheet PDF below.
03 August 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update