First QantasLink flight today
Why drive when you can fly? Hotham is Australia’s most accessible alpine resort with its very own airport. Spend less time on the road and hit the slopes faster this snow season. Fly direct from Sydney to Hotham in just 80 minutes with connecting flights from all major cities.
The first flight into Hotham for the ski season landed today. It was a full flight with 34 people on board, ready to enjoy their holiday in the snow.
For further information and to see the full flight schedule for the 2012 peak season, visit www.qantas.com.au.
The storm is brewing here at Hotham with 30cm of snow expected to fall over the weekend. Let’s hope Mother Nature delivers the goods! The snow season is short. Start planning your getaway today!
Image: first flight for the season landing at Hotham airport.
29 June 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update