Last Minute School Holiday Deals
Queensland school holidays are well underway and New South Wales and Victorian school holidays are just around the corner. Some of you may be sitting at home wondering how you’re going to entertain the kids these school holidays – fear not! We have put together some terrific last-minute holiday packages catering for the whole family.
Perhaps your family would enjoy a stay at the centrally-located White Crystal apartments, with breathtaking views of the slopes, or maybe the ski-in/ski-out luxury of Zirky’s is more your pace. Whatever your preference, we’re certain we have a package for you.
Once you get here, why not take a lesson or two with one of Hotham’s world class Snowsports instructors, catering for all levels of skiing and snowboarding, from complete beginner through to race training.
These holidays there are heaps of extra activities running especially for the kids, including live performances by Harry the Snowdragon, Nintendo Wii competitions, night skiing, snowman building competitions and much more!
If you still haven't booked, now’s the time!
Check out the full listing of packages and deals that we have arranged to get you and your family on the slopes these holidays.
29 June 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update