Our new resort entry system
Hotham Alpine Resort is¬†the first Australian ski resort to use exciting new technology that means waving goodbye to purchasing paper permits at resort entry gates.¬†The new system is up and running so¬†in preparation for your next snow holiday you should familiarise youself¬†with our new resort entry system. Here's how it works:
What is Alpine Easy Access?
Alpine Easy Access is the name of our new online resort entry system where¬†entry is now pre-purchased¬†in advance. It‚Äôs so quick and easy:
- Log on to Alpine Easy Access¬†or visit the¬†resort entry page on this¬†website ¬†
- Select your dates and create an account
- The cost will be automatically calculated for you
- A permit confirmation is sent by email
- Then drive straight through to the resort and your accommodation
You can pay using your Visa or Mastercard.
If you don't have access to the internet, you can use¬†the automated Verrus Pay By Phone Service on 03 9988 4168, and quote location ID 2839. Your permit confirmation details will be sent to you via SMS.
What sort of permits can be purchased?
Visit Alpine Easy Access to purchase day and multi day tickets only. All other passes (including season passes, which are the equivalent of 10 single day passes) need to be purchased at the Resort Management Board Office and displayed on your windscreen. Point of sale kiosks will be available at Hoys (Harrietville), and Billie‚Äôs Ski Hire (Omeo) and Rays Ski Hire (Myrtleford). Remember, all vehicles stopping within the resort must have a valid permit.¬†¬†
Where can guests get information in the Village?
There will be a number of ways to obtain information about Alpine Easy Access in the Village. Look out for the roaming customer service officers in bright organge jackets¬†- they will be equipped with portable point of sale terminals and information. In addition, special point of sale terminals will be set up at the Resort Management Office, Skier Services at Hotham Central,
Alpine Easy Access ‚Äď keeping you connected
Your mobile phone number also doubles as your account number, so when your permit is due to expire, you will receive a handy reminder by SMS. We can also let you know by SMS if there has been signficant changes to road and weather conditions.
View the brochure PDF link below for more details. ¬†
15 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update