QantasLink on sale
The QantasLink seat sale is on now, if you’re quick you’ll pick up flights from Sydney to Albury for just $85 one way.
Only two and a half hours from Hotham Alpine Resort, grab a snow ready vehicle from Thrifty or Hertz from the Albury Airport and enjoy the drive through North East Victoria. Stop and sample some of the local produce delights along the way!
There’s lots happening at Hotham over August and September, time your visit to see Jimmy Blaze in Hotham’s Extreme Snowmobile Event, participate in the Ocean Spray Women’s Week, spend some time in Dinner Plain and witness the excitement of the Advance Sled Dog Challenge or sign up to the Frosty Fruits Gay Short Ski Week!
If you’d rather choose your own adventure, package your accommodation with August Flexi Vouchers and choose from private or group snowsports lesson, spa treatments, sunset tours or grooming tours.
Sale seats are available for travel between 26 July – 14 September. A limited number of seats are available, sale ends midnight 4 July or unless sold out prior. Visit qantas.com to book.
29 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update