The magic number
How many footballers will play in the AFL grand final? How many years since St Kilda last won a flag? How many dollars for an adult one day lift pass on Saturday and Sunday?
This weekend, the magic number is 44.
Grand final fever kicks off at Hotham again, and the ticket prices will reflect that stats that have been thrown around the papers all week.
On Saturday and Sunday adult one day lift passes are $44, and only $24 for the kids.
Come up and take advantage of great value for the last weekend of the season. At such a price you can ride all morning before settling in for the big rematch on Saturday afternoon – and still make turns at half time!
The Grand Final will be screened at various venues at Hotham and Dinner Plain.
If you’re a one eyed skier or boarder and have no regard for any other sport, take advantage of the footy fever at Hotham and ride all day on close to a half price ticket.
The 2010 winter season officially closes on Sunday 3 October. Come up before it’s too late!
28 September 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update