Bushwalking, cycling, 4WDing...
The temperatures are still cool but it's a great time to get some fresh alpine air when you hit the trails of Hotham - be it bushwalking, checking out wildflowers, road cycling, mountain bike riding, horseriding¬†or 4WD touring, summer is here!
Our walking track crew have been working hard over the last few weeks making sure the tracks are in excellent condition for our¬†walking enthusiasts.¬†Our feature walks The Cobungra Ditch Walk and The Huts Walk¬†are a must - learn more about them¬†here.¬† ¬†
Check out¬†the revamped Track Notes for our major trails, along with a new Hotham and Dinner Plain Trail Map and a¬†Bushwalking Code guide. You can download and print all of these track notes and maps by¬†clicking here¬†or pick a copy at the General Store.
If relaxing is more your style, then Hotham has that covered too. Why not escape the city madness and chill out at one of our many¬†apartments and lodges.
Download the What's On to ensure you don't miss any of the great events held over¬†December and January. ¬†
Image: Enjoying the scenic surrounds on The Cobungra Ditch Walk
4 December 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update