Hotel High Plains and MasterChef
Hotel High Plains and MasterChef - The Professionals presents; 8 courses of the Mountains meet Mornington Peninsula from chefs Charmaine Redding, Michael Demagistris (from MasterChef - The professionals) and Apprentice Storm.
Come and experience this 8 course dinner showcasing the best of the Alpine Region and Mornington Peninsula on Opening weekend at Hotel High Plains in DP .
Saturday 8th June from 7pm. $110 per head and includes 8 course dinner and live music.
Bookings are essential - call 03 5159 6324
28 May 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update