Snowmaking off to a great start
Mother Nature did a great job over the weekend withÂ heavy snowfallsÂ at Hotham. In the week ahead weâ€™ll be expecting sunny days with a top of 5 degrees and freezing nights of zero and below. This cold weather means that we have started snowmaking and our firstÂ run onÂ Monday night produced 58 truckloads of snow atÂ The Big D. We hope to make some more during this week if the weather allows.
There are only 11 sleeps to go until the official opening weekend for 2012! Have you started thinking about Chucking a Snowie yet?
Keep your eyes on our snowcams to see Hotham transform and stay tuned to Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.
28 May 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update