First QantasLink flights of the season
QantasLink has kicked off the 2013 season
Today saw the arrival of the first QantasLink flight of the season at the Hotham Airport.Â Excited guests went on the 80 minute trip from Sydney to Hotham, allowing them to spend less time in traffic and more time on the mountain.
Why drive when you can FLY? Hotham is the only alpine resort in Australia with its very own airport, making it the most accessible in the country withÂ QantasLink flights direct from Sydney! This service gives skiers and boarders more time on the mountain and they can get from Sydney to the snow in just 80 minutes!
Coach transfers are available from Hotham Airport to Dinner Plain - just 10km up the road and Hotham Village - approximately 20km away. Call Hotham Holidays on 1800 HOTHAM to organise your airport transfer or you can do this at the airport when you arrive if you want to go on the coach.
The flight schedule starts on Friday 29 June, just in time for the school holidays so head to www.qantas.com to book your flights and ensure you get a seat. It's the way to go! The service will end 8 September 2013.
Image taken 28 June 2013
28 June 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update