It may not be dumping snow this week, but we have the next best alternative. Clear days and cold nights which is perfect for school holiday fun. We ordered the sun in as a nice touch to welcome everyone on Queensland school holidays!
Snowmaking was all systems go last night as temperatures dropped and the humidity was low. The groomers were out creating perfect corduroy for those who were up to make early turns.
The average natural snowdepth is 34cm with 48cm in snow making areas.
There are two features on Sun Run, refine your style on the Bed Box and Sewerage Pipe while the Basin Terrain park is under construction.
This ‘second best’ weather is set to continue for the rest of the week with blue skies as far as the eye can see. Clouds are expected to come in on Saturday, bringing snow on Sunday and Monday.
Images: Snowmaking across the resort this morning.
28 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update