Ocean Spray Women's Ski Week
The 2013Â Ocean Spray Women's Ski Week started on Monday, 29.07.2013. The week is a specially designed female-only ski instruction program that is guaranteed to improve your skiing skills and a great way to explore Hothamâ€™s beautiful mountain terrain with some new friends. There is a five day and a three day program option too (Monday to Wednesday).
The women enjoy 6 hours a day of instruction, a Â½ hour massage, treats from our spa brand Sodashi, a welcome breakfast and lunch, fitness classes, women's specific ski information sessions, Ocean Spray Cocktails and ski time with new girlfriends.
More Information here.
28 July 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update