Australia Day heaps of fun at Hotham!
Australia Day went off with a bang at Mt Hotham this year with the General Store hosting a great day for kids and adults alike. Highlights included the thong throwing contest that attracted 35 competitors, meat pies and a trivia competition.¬†There were prizes for the winners in the kids, men's and women's sectors. There were two competitions - one for the longest distance thrown and another for most accurate throw.
On the menu for the day was bush tomato sausage risotto, kangaroo and macadamia salad and pavlova with local berries for dessert. Kids could enjoy bush tomato sausages and damper. ¬†
Triple J's Hottest 100 played all day and there were lots of great Aussie costumes and decorations. It was a great day for all - make sure you join us for 2011 and we'll make it bigger and better than ever!
27 January 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update