100 days to go...
Today officially marks the countdown of only 100 days to go until the 2013 Snow Season opens.
Are you already dreaming of clicking into your skis or strapping on your board and hitting the slopes? Or getting cosy by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate while the snowflakes fall right outside your window?
Hotham has something to suit every snow holiday and we know you’ll find something you love… and this year, it’s even easier.
Our new Snow Pass means printed tickets are no more! You can organise everything online via the Hotham eStore, then collect your Snow Pass fully loaded with your lift pass, equipment hire and lessons booked and ready to go. Simply head to www.hotham.com.au/estore now. It’s so easy.
Can’t wait to catch you at Hotham this season for plenty of powder days…
27 February 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update