Geebung vs Cuff ‘n’ Collar Polo 2011
The Easter period at Hotham and Dinner Plain was buzzing with activity as locals and visitors made the most of glorious autumn weather.
Many tried out the newly opened hiking trails, some enjoyed the view from the chairlift while others let the horses do the walking as they toured through the high country.
The annual Geebung Polo was back at Cobungra Station in 2011 and over 2000 people turned out to enjoy the event. The Hotham Cuff ‘n’ Collar team emerged the champions in a close match with fierce rivalry, winning 7 - 5. They’ll take the trophy back to the city until next year’s match.
Of course, we can’t forget the Easter Bunny, who visited Hotham, Dinner Plain and Cobungra Station, dropping lots of Easter eggs for all the little (and big!) kids to enjoy.
27 April 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update