Three lifts open at Hotham!
We currently have¬†lifts open at¬†the resort; Big D,¬†Upper Playground and Summit Trainer. Snow lovers¬†have the chance to test the brand new scanning gates at Big D and their new Snow Passes - held in your pocket and scanned automatically as you pass through the gates, which means you spend less time in queues and more time on the slopes.
Hats off to our snowmaking and grooming teams who continue to use every snowmaking opportunity and work¬†hard¬†to get more terrain open as soon as possible!
Lift tickets are $59 per day for adults, $39 for youths and $29 for children.
With some more snowmaking conditions in the forecast plus some actual snowfall from tonight onwards, we should hopefully have some more lifts open soon.
Image: Sunny Summit Trainer, Friday 28 June.
26 June 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update