Exciting news for the weekend
In the lead up to next weekend we’re pleased to announce more exciting news! Cobungra Platter in Dinner Plain opened today and Australia Drift will open tomorrow for the first time this season.
On Saturday we will start our Sparkling Sunset Tours presented by Brown Brothers. Enjoy bubbles, beer and gourmet nibbles with majestic views of the Victorian Alps as the sun sets. Tours cost $45 per adult and $15 per child and can be booked at Guest Services.
Kids Snowmobiling commences this Saturday at the Big D – a real treat for the little ones as they zoom around the track on mini snowmobiles at the top of the Big D – only $15 for 15 minutes.
Also starting this Saturday is the six minute HeliLink to Falls Creek, weather permitting. For only $130 return per person, enjoy fantastic views and use your pass to enjoy the slopes at two resorts!
7.30am First Tracks on Heavenly Valley commence on Saturday! Mountainwatch are expecting 23cm over the weekend so stay tuned for updates on more lifts opening.
Image: Looking out over the Basin this morning. Image taken by Gina Woodward.
26 June 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update