Spring Season Pass - $399
Spring into action at Hotham with mega savings throughout September.
To celebrate the new snowfalls this week we’re launching the new Spring Season Pass valid at Hotham and Falls Creek so you can make the most of the flakes!
Until the end of the season you can ski and ride every day from only $11.70 per day at Hotham or Falls Creek.
With 27cm of snow in the last 48 hours and more predicted this weekend - it's shaping up to be a great September...
SPRING SEASON PASS
Adult - $399
Secondary Student - $299*
Child - $199
PURCHASE YOUR PASS
The Spring Season Pass purchased online or at Hotham Central Tickets, open from 8am – 5pm each day.
Season Passes available for pickup from 3pm August 31, 2009.
- The Spring Season Pass is valid at both Hotham and Falls Creek. Valid 1 – 27 September 2009 at Hotham and 1 September - 4 October 2009 at Falls Creek.
- Hotham's gazetted last day of the season is 27 September 2009. Falls Creek's gazetted last day of the season is 4 October 2009. Subject to weather and snow conditions.
- *Available to full-time secondary students aged 15 - 18 years. Valid student ID and letter from the relevant school confirming the student's attendance status must be supplied when purchasing a Youth Season Pass. Under no circumstance will a Youth Season Pass be issued without valid ID and a school confirmation letter.
Please see application form for Full Terms & Conditions of pass. Click Here to download the Spring Season Pass Order Form.
DOWNLOAD SPRING SEASON PASS ORDER FORM:
26 August 2009
- Latest News
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Hotham Road Update - works commencing 11th Nov
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update