First came the wild winds and rain on Thursday, followed by the¬†snow. It has snowed consistently through Friday and overnight last night delivering 30cm of the lovely white flakes.
Isolated snowshowers¬†are expected to¬†fall above 1200m before clearing up on Tuesday. The current temperature is -2.1 degrees with a wind chill factor of -6.1 degrees.¬†That hasn't stopped some getting out for first tracks this morning!
With only 14 sleeps until the season officially opens, have you started thinking about Chucking a Snowie? ¬†
26 May 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update