Winter starts early
What a great month May has turned out to be!Â AfterÂ receiving snow fallsÂ a few weeks ago, the continuous chilly weather has blessed us againÂ with a wonderful dusting of snow overnight.
Light flurries of snow began falling on Tuesday afternoon, setting us up for a nice cold evening where the temperatures dropped to â€“ 3 degrees and approximately 2cm fell overnight.
Frosty conditions are forecast for the remainder of the week and will help keep the ground nice and cold â€“ at the moment its -4 degrees! It certainly has turned out to be the best pre-season start we could have asked from Mother Nature!
Nowâ€™s the time to get ready for the snow! You can now purchase your resort entry online before you leave home! Gone are the days of purchasing your permit at the entry point gates. Itâ€™s now a faster, easier way to organise your resort entry permit so you have more time on the slopes, and less time in the car. VisitÂ www.alpineeasyaccess.com.auÂ for more information and to purchase.
Donâ€™t forget thereâ€™s only a few more days left for you to purchase your early bird season pass, hurry the deadline isÂ Friday 27th May.
See you on the slopes soon!
25 May 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update