First flights for Season 2011
Yesterday Hotham airport received its first flights for the 2011 season. Serviced by QantasLink with direct flights from Sydney to Hotham (with connections available from all other major cities), flights will continue to run multiple times per week, with up to three flights scheduled on Sundays during peak season.
This year, an additional 300 seats have been added to the flight schedule. With flight time from Sydney only 80 minutes, and coach transfers meeting all flights, there is simply no easier or faster way to travel to the mountain.
Flights can be booked directly through qantas.com. Alternatively, flights can also be arranged through Hotham Holidays on 1800 HOTHAM or email@example.com where you can also organise transfers, accommodation, lift tickets, lessons, hire, spa treatments and more.
So whether you’re looking to reduce your travel time, or simply do not want to have to put chains on the car, this season, consider flying to Hotham airport. Charter flights are also available.
Image – The first QantasLink flight from Sydney to Hotham for winter 2011 landed yesterday and is guided into the tarmac area by Hotham Airport team member, Phil Waters.
25 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update