On sale now - 2013 Spring Pass
Drum roll… introducing… SPRING PASS! Get unlimited skiing and riding at Hotham AND Falls Creek Resorts from 31 August right up until the season closes on 29 September 2013 for $499 per adult and $299 per child.
With an average natural snowdepth of 128cm at Hotham and more in snowmaking areas, the resort is looking fantastic for Spring riding. With over 80cm of snowfall in the past ten days, the term ‘Spring is King’ may ring true in the mountains this year… so what better time to hit the slopes than Spring? The sun will be shining and the snow is great.
Adults only need to hit the slopes for 5 days to get their money’s worth – every day after that is a bonus! SPRING is KING in 2013!
This amazing product is available NOW! Head to www.hotham.com.au/estore to purchase your Spring Pass or a Spring Pass for the little ones ($299). Alternatively you can download an order form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch you on the slopes this September!
25 August 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update