Fresh snow update
August in 2012 will be one to remember. With consistent snowfalls and two huge storms we're in a very good position as Spring is knocking on the door.
Following snowfalls of 30cm last Friday, we backed it up this week with 16cm fresh snow on Friday morning and another 22cm on Saturday morning.
The average natural snowdepth is 188cm and we're still hopeful we'll reach the 2 metre mark in 2012.
To celebrate all this fresh snow Kat Skiing is now open - free with a valid lift pass, weather permitting. Catch the Kat from the top of the Orchard to access fresh tracks on Golden Point.
With only 5 weeks of the season left, chuck a snowie today!
Image: Nick Hill skiing Golden Point on Saturday 25 August. Photo by Gina Woodward.
25 August 2012
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update