47cm fresh snow overnight
It just keeps getting better and better! With 47cm of fresh snow overnight the average natural snowdepth now stands at 170cm.
This is officially the snowiest August since¬†1992 with 202cm of snow falling to date in this month alone.
All 13 lifts including Dinner Plain are open and Kat Skiing is back in operation (weather dependent).¬†And with the huge efforts of our snowmaking team, the average snowdepth in snowmaking areas is now over¬†170cm.
It's chilly outside, currently at -5.7 degrees, and more snowshowers are forecast for today. Time to get out on Heavenly Valley and make fresh turns in the powder snow¬†(chairlift running from 7.30am Wednesday to Sunday - weather dependent).
For last minute accommodation deals for this weekend and Spring CLICK HERE. Do not miss out, everyone will be talking about how great this snow is!
Check with Vic Roads for road closure status.
25 August 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update