Fly to Hotham in Just 35 Minutes!
Lilydale Airport can fly you to Hotham for a day of skiing or snowboarding from just $300 per person return! (Minimum 4-6 people)
Take advantage of great spring conditions with the average natural snowdepth of 94cm and 140cm in snowmaking areas.
Leaving Lilydale Airport at 8am, you can be on your favourite Hotham runs by 9.30am. When lifts close at 4.15pm, you'll be whisked back safely and smoothly to Melbourne before 6pm!
Price includes return flight, airport taxes, park entry and return transfer from Hotham Airport to Hotham Central. Just grab a lift pass and go! It’s value season at Hotham with one day lift passes now only $80 (adult), $68 (youth) and $40 (child).
Lilydale Airport flies twin-engine, all-weather aircrafts to Hotham, has been flying private charters since 1982 and now manages over 20 aircrafts with a 100% safety record.
Bookings call 03 9739 1211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
24 September 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update