The Great Alpine Challenge
The Great Alpine Challenge will be wrapping up to a close at the end of the month when keen mountain bikers take on the Mitta to Mount Beauty ride.
This is the third event in The Great Alpine Challenge triathlon series which also includes the Mount Beauty Half Marathon run held in May and the Kangaroo Hoppet cross country ski race at Falls Creek in August.
Remaining in the lead pack is a challenge in this demanding ride and those brave enough to take on the 840m vertical climb certainly feel the legs burn.
In its 21st year, the 55km point to point ride, via Scrubby Creek and Trappers Gap will be held on Sunday October 30 and is expected to see over 150 riders tackle the course.
Enter at: http://wp.tmb.org.au/events/
24 October 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update