Village Chairlift open today!
Village Chairlift is open today.¬†After good snowfalls this week we have an average natural snowdepth of 44cm. Cobungra Platter at Dinner Plain will open tomorrow and work is currently being done on the Basin Rail Park. More terrain is being assessed for opening.
Check out this footage on Youtube from the week just gone which¬†saw an amazing transformation of the mountain into a winter wonderland.
Image: a cold and ruffled magpie looks out over the snow-covered Hotham Heights Chalets
24 June 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update