New addition to Kids Snowzone
Yesterday marked the arrival of a fun new addition to Hotham’s Kids Snowzone area. Two giant inflatable snakes are now happily installed in their new home at the Big D, much to the delight of Milo Mighty Mites and Kids Klub attendees.
The two purple pythons are connected by an archway and form a series of s-curves on the snow perfect for teaching little ones how to make correct shaped turns. Not only does this new arrival encourage proper technique, it’s also loads of fun for the kids (it doubles as a bouncing castle!) and is certainly a colourful and lively addition to the Big D.
The Kids Snowzone features a wide variety of lessons, programs and activities to suit all ages and abilities. Staffed by highly qualified instructors dedicated to ensuring your kids have a great time at the snow, why not sign your child up to a Mighty Mites program (3 - 5 years) or the Kids Klub (6 - 14 years) and see just how quickly they learn and how many new friends they make. They’ll love it!
Image - Mighty Mites perfect their turns at the Kids Snowzone yesterday.
24 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update