Road Conditions Update: 26-August
Road Update 26-August
The Great Alpine Road is open to all vehicles travelling to Hotham with no expected delays due to the clearing weather.
Harrietville Approach: Open - fitting chains to¬†2WD vehicles
Omeo Approach: Open - fitting chains to 2WD vehicles
All vehicles must have diamond pattern chains and be fitted when directed.
The Mt Hotham Resort Management Board would like to thank all drivers for co-operating in¬†Fridays coordination of the Traffic Management Plan ensuring that all vehicles arrived safely to the mountain.
For more information & tips on driving in the snow to Hotham Alpine Resort, check out our Driving & Road Conditions page. Click Here
25 August 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update