Photo Competition Winners!
With so many Hotham lovers out on the slopes taking snapshots we asked you to upload your favourite photos to Hotham’s Online Community for the chance to win Hotham lift passes.
Congratulations to Rod Watkins from Melbourne who submitted this stunning shot of Hotham Village in early evening. Rod has scored himself a three day lift pass to use at Hotham this season.
Luke Conroy from Tasmania took second place for his photo below of ‘Birds wishing they could ski’ and Frazer Saunders submitted this blue skies shot of ‘Basin Terrain Park Air’.
If you have been at Hotham enjoying all this awesome new snow and taking some snapshots we would love to see them. It’s easy… simply join Hotham’s Online Community and upload your photos direct to the website.
24 August 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update