Start of snowmaking!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Winter! With more than 25cm of natural snow on the ground already, following preseason snowfalls last week, Hotham’s snowmaking team was excited to fire up the snowmaking guns yesterday on the Big D.
Utilising recycled water from the Hotham Village water treatment plant, our fleet of 82 snowguns allows for more terrain to open earlier and for longer each season.
With only 16 days to go until opening weekend, it’s time you start planning your snow holiday for 2013…
Image: Excited members of the snowmaking team – Richard Guiness, Wayne Clayton and Drew Driver.
23 May 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update