Only 1 day left to buy!
The countdown is on in every aspect at Hotham Alpine Resort. Only 15 sleeps until the season opens, only¬†5 sleeps until the start of winter and¬†NO sleeps until the deadline is up to buy your season pass at earlybird rates¬†-¬†today, Friday 27 May 2011 is your last chance to purchase at the discounted rate. If you wait until tomorrow, you'll miss the boat.
More snow is predicted today and¬†our snowmaking is on standby for when the right conditions arrive and those in the know are predicting large snow dumps for June, July and August.
All signs point to a bumper season in which a season pass is your finest investment.
Order your earlybird season pass today to save $250 on the full price and bypass the ticket desk each time you visit. With a season pass you can hit the slopes straight away. How valuable is that on a powder morning?
Don't forget your Hotham season pass is also valid at Falls Creek -¬† for $1,199 (adults) or $672 (children and secondary students) you can ride two resorts on one ticket!¬†
23 May 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update