QantasLink fly direct to Hotham again!
QantasLink will operate its 2011 ski season services between Sydney and Mt Hotham from 24 June to 11 September.
Qantas Executive Manager Regional Airlines Group, Mr Narendra Kumar, said the airline would provide 114 flights on the route over the period, as well as an additional 300 seats, linking Sydney directly with one of Australia's most popular Alpine regions.
"Victoria's skifields are among the best in Australia, and QantasLink’s direct flights will again make Hotham Alpine Resort the most accessible ski resort in Australia, getting interstate skiers to the snow from Sydney in 80 minutes,” Mr Kumar said.
“Even international visitors will have easy access to Victoria’s High Country via Qantas’ international network.”
Hotham Skiing Company General Manager, Ms Belinda Trembath, said: “We are pleased to again be working with QantasLink this winter, and welcome the airline’s increase in seats over the coming season compared to last year, meaning even more people will be able to fly direct to the snow.”
The flights will operate on selected Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays during the ski season, starting at 4-5 return services per week and building to seven per week during the August peak period.
Mr Kumar said the flights will again provide strong support for Victoria's tourism industry and regional businesses and employment.
“QantasLink’s flights and schedule will maximise opportunities for visitors to spend a weekend in the snow, or extend their holiday break – at Hotham, at nearby destinations such as Dinner Plain and Falls Creek, or to High Country towns and villages beyond,” he said.
Visit qantas.com for bookings or contact Hotham Holidays to book your snow holiday package including airfares, transfers, acommodation, snowsports lessons, groceries, spa treatments and more. email@example.com or call 1800 HOTHAM.
23 March 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update