Snowing now - Winter weather is here
The weather has turned and Winter is clearly on its way. It started snowing around 10.30am today and the snow is already settling.
The windchill factor has not risen above zero degrees since 10.30pm Saturday night and it's now -10.7 degrees windchill with a true temp of -2.1 degrees. It definitely feels like minus 10 and there will be plenty of fires roaring in homes across Hotham and Dinner Plain for the ANZAC public holiday.
The weather forecast for today and ANZAC day is for SNOW, SNOW, SNOW. The overnight low will get down to -3 degrees on Wednesday night.
Think snow! Winter 2012 is just around the corner...
IMAGE: Kim Hampton from Wodonga TAFE enjoys the new snow that began to settle only 30 minutes after it started falling.
23 April 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update