Hotham High Altitude Training Camps
Cool alpine air, rolling hills, soothing creeks, trails lined withÂ shadyÂ snowgums and 360 degree views...Â Mt Hotham in summerÂ is the perfect place to get fit without the hot weather to hold you down.Â
If you are looking to take your fitness to another level and escape the heat, try one of theÂ HothamÂ High Altitude Training Camps.Â The camps are sutiable forÂ all fitness levels, even if running is not your main form of exercise. The weekend will offerÂ great fitness work for triathletes, pre-season training for winter group sports (eg football, netball); and cyclists or swimmers looking to do some solid cross-training.
Your training camp will cover the essentials including:
- Nutrition andÂ training plans
- Race tapering
- Strength training
- Three running sessions and one strength session
- Interval/speed session
- Hills & stairs session
- Recovery/stretching session
The camps will be held on the following dates:
November â€“ Saturday & Sunday 27th/28th
February â€“ Saturday & Sunday 12th/13th
March â€“ Saturday & Sunday 27th/28th
May â€“ Saturday & Sunday 21st/22nd
5 Day Camp â€“ May - Saturday to Wednesday 21st-25th
For more information view the brochure on the link belowÂ or contactÂ David Stokie at Feathertop Health & Wellness 0408 374 492 or byÂ email.
22 October 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update