More snow & more lifts!
With the maximum temperature of -3.4 degrees reached today, the snow has continued to fall at Hotham Alpine Resort adding to the 29cm of fresh that fell in the previous 24 hours.
With snowguns firing and an average natural snowdepth of 45cm, we are happy to announce the opening of the Village Chairlift on Friday, followed by Cobungra Platter (Dinner Plain) on Saturday. After the opening of Roadrunner and Summit chairlifts today, this will bring the total up to seven lifts in operation - just in time for the first weekend of the Queensland school holidays!
As of Saturday, ticket prices will be $95 for adults and $48 for children. Starting this weekend, the full range of snowsports lessons will also be on offer with half and full day kids programs plus adult group lessons at 10am and 1.30pm daily. Private lessons will also be made available.
Why not start planning your weekend now?
Image - the snow piles up at Swindlers
22 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update