Spring Pass on Sale
Valid from Saturday 28 August to 3 October 2010.
Hotham is excited to announce the following great deal! Buy your Spring Pass today for just $549 per adult!
With the Hotham Spring Pass you can be on the slopes everyday starting from next Saturday 28 August. With 50cms of fresh powder on the ground in the last week and more snow on the way it’s sure to be a fabulous September ahead. If you can only make it up for the weekends this is still a HUGE saving on unlimited weekend skiing until season close.
Spring Pass Prices
Secondary Student $449*
*Must show letter from school confirming student status or copy of valid student ID.
Along with all our fresh snow (currently 118cm average natural snowdepth) there are a bunch of reasons to head up to Hotham this Spring including a great range of events, the terrain parks will be in fine form and fingers crossed the sun will be shining.
Call 1800 hotham to purchase your pass or email email@example.com or drop into the Hotham Central Ticket Office.
CLICK HERE to check out last minute accommodation deals to get up and enjoy the new snow. Be quick!
22 August 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update