Big D - First Lift to open at Hotham!
Now spinning for skiing and boarding!
Drum roll… The Big D is now open for skiing and snowboarding! The great snowmaking conditions we have had over the past few nights, means our snowmaking team have been able to make enough snow to operate the Big D!
Lift ticket prices will be $49 per adult, $39 for youths and $29 per child. Join in a 2 hour group lesson for $59. Click here for more information about Kids Klub and Mighty Mites programs.
Learn to Ski Pricing (Lift & Lesson) is also available for this weekend at $100 for adults and $85 for youth.
There are many on and off-mountain options where you can hire your skiing and boarding equipment. Get organised before driving up the hill and stop into Rays Ski Shop in Myrtleford. If you’d rather wait until you get here, you can hire your equipment at one of the on-mountain Hotham Sports outlets in Hotham Central and Zirky’s Sports.
Don’t forget to go online and register your Snow Pass to be eligible for some great discounts ahead of the school holidays. Save 15% when you purchase your lift passes 14 days in advance and save 10% when you purchase your lift passes 7 days in advance!
See you on the snow!
21 June 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update