Summit & Roadrunner lifts to open!
After a pounding of snow in the pastÂ 24 hours we are delighted to announce the Summit quad and RoadrunnerÂ lifts will today. These will provide additional terrain for all to enjoy, making a total of five lifts in operation - Big D, Summit Trainer, Summit, Roadrunner and Playground (to mid station).
29cm of fresh snow has fallen in this 24 hour period and more snow is forecast for today. It's currently -4.7 degrees and we've now had 38cm of snow in the last 7 days. The average natural snowdepth is now 45cm and snowmaking is in full swing, with guns crankingÂ in areas such asÂ Slalom Gully and Sundowner in the hope of opening more lifts soon. With the temperatures predicted to remain sub-zero for at least the next 24 hours, rug up and get out there and make the most of new snow!
Adults tickets will be $69 per day and childrenâ€™s tickets will be $34 until further notice.
Image - Snow piles up at the front of Hotham Central last night
21 June 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update